Okemos, Michigan
4.2

I waited all day yesterday for them to deliver the package, only to leave my apartment at night and see two notes saying they had stopped by and I wasn't there for either of them. It's a big apartment and you have to ring the doorbell to get the door answered, you can't knock at the front and expect someone to come out of their unit and hear you.

Now they will only make one more attempt, but if they won't even try to contact the customer by the simplest method of ringing the doorbell for the specific apartment then the chances of me hearing them are small--what am I supposed to do, sit by the window and look for them? Now I have to go out and pick it up myself, what's the point of having something delivered if I have to go get it in the end?

Also, they are the only shipping company in Lansing with no weekend hours, meaning for those of us working all day, it will be impossible to actually find the time to go get what should have already been here.

So frustrating! I'll stick with FedEx after this!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments