I ordered something online, and not only has it happened this time, but EVERY SINGLE TIME IT'S UPS SHIPPING MY PURCHASE I NEVER get it on the day I'm suppose to.I have a doorbell but they refuse to use it.

They refuse to leave my package with the business I tell them to leave it at. And I don't even get a call or anything about a late package. I purposely avoid shipping through UPS for the sole reason and fact that zero of my packages come on time.

Then I have to take tome out of my day to drive to the warehouse just to pick something up.When I order and click 2 day shipping, I expect to have it in 2 days.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery instructions not followed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1237073

Except many companies have a processing time, they don't teleport an item to UPS.So if you select 2 day shipping on Wednesday and UPS already made the pickup at that company for the day the next pickup would be Thursday.

2 days later means you get it Monday because UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday.

That's not UPS's fault, that's not the company's fault.And technically if it ships Thursday and arrives Monday that is 2 (business) days.