1.5

This company time and time again has lost, delayed, or completely gotten lost when trying to deliver packages to my address. I am not in a rural area I live in Needles California and while tracking packages I see them bouncing between Phoenix AZ, Ontario CA, Las Vegas NV, all while failing to even come close to needles area.

This causes major delays in delivery time especially on orders from Amazon or Ebay.

The latest straw that is forcing my hand is a package that was supposed to be 1 day delivery and will not get to me untill sometime by the end of the day on Monday which is 3 days after it is supposed to be delivered.

Ups Customer service insists that it is the fault of being placed on a wrong truck but my package has been sitting in Vernon California for 24 hours waiting on a new truck. Customer service is an issue too they promise me that everything can and is being done to expedite my delivery yet it seems like there just not even putting forth an effort when I asked to speak with a supervisor I was put on hold and then promptly forgot about this is unacceptable treatment.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

UPS Pros: Seem like a good service for the most part, Phone customer service.

UPS Cons: Customer service not being able to resolve delivery issues, Drivers dont care about quality delivery.

Comments