Woke-up this morning to discovered my 96 years-old Mum had accepted a gigantic parcel. But I hadn't ordered anything like it in size.

I looked at the single label on the parcel. I saw the wrong person's name, the wrong postcode and the wrong street name.

Did a Google on UPS, saw a number and rang 0345-7 877 877. The *** BT-type menu was irritating. Pressed 7 for additional choices then had to repeated say 'NO' to *** questions. Eventually UPS's computer system got the message and transferred my call to a Human Being. All he could do was to promise 'the warehouse' would call me within an hour.

UPS called and said they can't collect their parcel today because the driver is "in another area" and what size was it ? The parcel is 58 x 44 x 22 cm.

I'll visit the correct delivery address and ask them to come around in a car to collect their gigantic parcel.

I have photographed the delivery label but won't exhibit it because it has someone's name and address on it.

Needless to write, I am not impressed by this USA company. European standards are much higher.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments