I am LIVID with UPS.I ordered branding stickers for my graphic design graduation portfolio show, paid for Next Day shipping which was supposed to come that Thursday.

Thursday came and went, UPS updated shipping information saying something about a late flight, then claimed it would come on Friday. On Friday, it was "Out for Delivery" all day but never came, then the information was changed to "In Transit" around 9pm that day. I called them to find out what was going on and they claimed that it's "their busy season" and that my package never even made it on the truck. They told me that now I'll have to wait until Monday to get my package, which I was supposed to receive on THURSDAY.

I wanted those stickers to turn in with my final project Monday morning. So Monday night, I get home from work and see a notification saying that my package was delivered to my front porch at 10:20AM that morning... except there is NO PACKAGE anywhere on my porch or on my property. I call UPS and they say they'll have to talk to their driver and see what happened.

They call back TODAY and say that their driver delivered it to the wrong house (my next door neighbors) and act like it's no big deal, as if they haven't messed up over and over again. I request that they send a truck and a driver to retrieve my package from the neighbor's. Nothing happens, so I go ask my neighbor and they claim they never got any packages. So long story short, UPS delayed my NEXT DAY AIR RUSH shipping package by 4 days, then delivered it to the wrong address and my neighbors have now stolen my package.

I will never go with UPS EVER EVER EVER AGAIN after this awful experience.

Their customer service is absolute *** and it's on the customer to deal with their mistakes.*** this company!

Review about: Ups Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments