Additional Fees

sent a document for next day delivery by ups and my package was delivered to the wrong address.It was delivered to Kansas City, Mo.

instead of Parkville, Mo. How can you get one from the other are these people illiterate or What? Will I get my money back or not, will I get my package back? This the worse service I have ever reci

eived from a business of delivery.

I will be using FedEx from now on for my important deliveries and the post office.

Can't afford to have this happen to me again.Bad for business ups when you mess up on deliveries and deliveries are you main reason for exiting!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delayed delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments