4.2
Turnaround Time

Delivery person sat boxes on a table that was for sale.He slid the boxes across the table and gouged it.The scratch is at least 12 inches long and it has a lot of depth.So,pencil will not fill.I went to UPS chat and filed a complaint.The person on the other end of the chat line said,"Sorry We are not responsible for that damage". I said your delivery person caused the damage and UPS should be responsible to remedy the situation.He declined to fix or replace said table. I'm so pissed,I'm closing my UPS business account.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups staff from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Boxes do not cause scratches on furniture.

If the contents punctured the box, THAT could cause scratches, as well as the shipper using stpales instead of sturdy shipping tape to seal the box.

I would take another look and see just what aused the scratches.

Sounds as though your anger is better directed towards the shipper.