For starters, I am a very competent individual, who articulates in a lucid manner. I have experience as a customer service rep and I excelled at my job.

Now for my story, I missed my package and Normally there's a notice slip that can be signed in order to get them to leave it the next time; but the notice slip wasn't left. I called UPS customer service to get this issue resolved.

I was told by a rep that in order to have the package left, I would need to enroll in "my choice service". This was supposed to be done automatically once I provided her with a bit of personal information. Her solution failed, because "the number on my account didn't match the one provided".

While trying to get this issue resolved, I had to speak with three different customer service reps; each as incompetent as the last. So after a few reps and several "please hold" moments, my issue went unsolved.

I absolutely hate that retailers create non-equity alliances and partnerships with carriers; if they didn't, I would never use UPS again. UPS is the only carrier that gives me issues.

Reason of review: Several issues .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments