For starters, I am a very competent individual, who articulates in a lucid manner. I have experience as a customer service rep and I excelled at my job.

Now for my story, I missed my package and Normally there's a notice slip that can be signed in order to get them to leave it the next time; but the notice slip wasn't left. I called UPS customer service to get this issue resolved.

I was told by a rep that in order to have the package left, I would need to enroll in "my choice service". This was supposed to be done automatically once I provided her with a bit of personal information. Her solution failed, because "the number on my account didn't match the one provided".

While trying to get this issue resolved, I had to speak with three different customer service reps; each as incompetent as the last. So after a few reps and several "please hold" moments, my issue went unsolved.

I absolutely hate that retailers create non-equity alliances and partnerships with carriers; if they didn't, I would never use UPS again. UPS is the only carrier that gives me issues.

This reviewer shared experience about "several issues " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments