3.6K views
3.5

I ordered a TV and it is apparently being shipped via UPS.It was originally scheduled for delivery 12/3 (yesterday), then was rescheduled for today (12/4).

My status for my package is now delayed.With the lame *** excuse of we have not yet unloaded the package from the trailer. This may delay delivery. / Delivery will be rescheduled and delivery information is unavailable.

This is some *** ****!

I don't get why they won't unload the package and deliver it.

It is definitely not due to weather conditions in Portland, OR.I am sick and tired of dealing with missed shipments/delays/false status updates through the years.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Auburn, Washington, United States #918312

I have the same issue.I was supposed to have something delivered today (12/19) by UPS, but last night their tracking system said that the package has been delayed in Portland and yet to be unloaded.

There was no estimated new arrival time. Some 13 hours later, the tracking information still hasn't been updated, and so I have no new arrival date. The package appears to be in limbo. The weather is fine, so it's not a weather delay.

I'm not even sure why they sent it to Portland given that I live near Seattle (3 hours away). I am now asking the retailer from which I ordered the item to contact UPS directly.

I understand that Christmas may overwhelm them; but then they shouldn't offer "2-day" shipping that is in fact a lot longer.I wish now I had just gone to a local store rather than try to have the item delivered.

Dunnellon, Florida, United States #917686

My package has been in San Pablo since 12/11.A week now.

Live chat gives no new information.I offered to fly from Florida and unload the truck myself but they didn't think that would work.

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #916883

Ticked off!This is the first every bad experience I have had with UPS.

My package arrived on 12-9-14 and it is still sitting there. They can't tell me when it may arrive.

Christmas is next week, maybe I should have ordered Happy New Year gifts!

El Sobrante, California, United States #915150

I've had three packages sitting in the San Pablo facility since Monday 12/8.Everyday I get a "new delivery date" notice for the next day, but the package never comes.

Even when they say "out for delivery" it means nothing, and I just get a rescheduled delivery notice.One of these packages is 2nd day air, and even that doesn't seem to give it any kind of priority.

Miami, Florida, United States #915055

I have corresponded with Rick Steve's and UPS ALL WEEK and that's the same answer I get: "trailer not unloaded."

Vacaville, California, United States #914975

so I called again and was told MAYBE Tuesday.It already been in San Pablo for over 5 days.

I asked why and was told that they have hired more help, blah, blah, blah. Everytime I asked a question she read the same answer. So I asked what in transit means and she read me the same bs. I was like are you actually listening to me?

I want to know WHERE it is going. She answered "the hub". So I told her its been at the dang hub for 5 days!

She said well if we dont update tracking numbers then people call and complain.uggh seriously??!

to frustrated707 Vacaville, California, United States #914979

hmmmm just re-checked my tracking and the "in transit" that was added yesterday is deleted (I have screen shots from 2 hours ago with it there) and I have a delivery date for next tuesday (keep in mind thats 9 days after it got to san pablo). I guess they were listening when I was complaining on the phone..... still pissed though

WHAT THE *** UPS!!!

My package was sitting in San Pablo for 3 days.San Pablo is less than 10 miles away from my house.

I checked status today and my package was shipped to Vernon, CA.Vernon is in SOUTHERN California??!!!!

to ***ed off even more #914967

Same here.Status changed again.

Now it's "Departure Scan: Vernon, CA".What???

Salinas, California, United States #914744

I also have 2 packages waiting in San Pablo,"not unloaded from the trailer." One has been changed to "in transit." Called UPS twice today.One time a rep tried to tell me that my packages were in transit, and I said that I knew that much and I wanted a better explanation!

The other time I was told that they had actually been unloaded and would be here tomorrow....we shall see about that.

I've never seen this before with UPS, although another carrier, On-Trac, was 2 days late with another package last week because the driver supposedly has too many packages two days in a row and just could not make it all the way to my neighborhood.