Verified Reviewer

2.5

This latest issue is for a motorcycle delivery. It was scheduled for Friday, between 10am and 5pm.

So, I take off work, and reschedule things. Now, day of delivery, I get a call, roughly 8:30ish. Oh sir, your package won't make it today, sorry. But we'll reschedule it for ohh, uhhh, Monday or Friday..

Now, understand, these are "WORK DAYS" for people usually. So a reschedule of this is FAR out of the question, since I've already lost work. The lame excuse is the freight didn't leave Phoenix. NOW, let me explain a little about this.

THIS IS A UNION JOB. I AM A UNION WORKER, in the exact same union. There is "0" reasons for that order to sit in Phoenix. NONE.

If the truck breaks down, pull it out and repower it with another truck ON HAND. This is bogus. The lady, let's call her "Sheila", is simply rude and wants to give you the run around on the phone. UPS has been failing bad the last few years.

Before this they dropped my packages at different addresses in the area. There is NO POSSIBLE way to mess up the address. My town is tiny. The address for me is incredibly obvious.

IT STANDS OUT!!! Yet, these guys cant get 4 simple numbers to match? These are Teamsters, qualified, for this job. And yet can't match my number and street?

Come on now. I liked UPS, I used them for all my shipping, TILL NOW.. No more, if you can't get your act together, bye. I'll use someone reliable.

I'm still waiting on my motorcycle to arrive.

Probably in parts now. Sad and pathetic.

User's recommendation: Avoid them till they get it together.

Preferred solution: Deliver the product, undamaged, and compensate me for the delay. And get their act together..

UPS Pros: Used to be good.

Comments