I was to receive my son's medication through UPS delivery this past Friday Jan 21,2011.I had paid the pharmaceutical company extra for this expedited delivery.

When I checked late Friday as not delivered yet, I saw UPS had changed delivery date to Monday 1/24/2011 due to "emergency". The "emergency" was not defined.

Since my autistic son depends on his medication and would have to go without the entire weekend with consequences, I called UPS customer service. They refused to even document my concern as a complaint.

I at least wanted it documented. I also hoped maybe I could pick up the package since it couldn't be delivered but was never offered that as an option.

I knew the local center would be open as I've picked up there in the past.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/20/2013 1:00 P.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/19/2013 3:00 P.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

12/19/2013 4:00 A.M. Arrival Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 12/19/2013 3:29 A.M. Departure Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 12/17/2013 9:23 A.M. Arrival Scan

12/17/2013 9:00 A.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

Memphis, TN, United States 12/16/2013 5:27 P.M. Departure Scan

12/16/2013 2:22 P.M. Arrival Scan

Roanoke, VA, United States 12/16/2013 4:29 A.M. Departure Scan

Roanoke, VA, United States 12/13/2013 5:41 P.M. Origin Scan

United States 12/13/2013 1:48 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

You people that blame UPS for late delivery due to bad weather are just plain ignorant.Order early and I don't want to hear the you get a better price if you wait BS story either.

Medications shipped via UPS like I do, ALWAYS have a back up plan because you NEVER know when a weather delay will close an airport or a highway.Take responsibility for your own screw ups and quit blaming the person behind the counter or the rep on the phone they have NO CONTROL OVER THE WEATHER!

to Smart enough to order early/ha #587281

You need to understand that UPS never ever specifies the reason of why they delay, and if we ask, it's because the place has a foot of snow, yet still roads are FINE.UPS Are seriosly the most ignornat people ever, they delay *** as much as possible.

You probably are just some 40 year old that has never expierenced this annoying piece of *** company. They ask for you to file a complaint for a refund for overnight shipping getting delayed, We shouldn't have to!

They should do that.It's not all there fault, sometimes weather is there fault, but mainly, it's them, just being a**hol*s

to Smart enough to order early/ha #780838

Hmm.Well they are a multi-million dollar company.

In my opinion they should follow the time line they themselves set. I understand weather is random but that is not the customers fault. The person above is a consumer going on the timeline set by the company. It is their job to get the package out.

Would it be a good idea to have other medication handy;Sure but that's probably why they ordered it and expedited the order.Maybe you should get off your soap box.

Canadian Customs is a joke!Blame THEM!

There isn't one package that crosses the border that they don't try to squeeze a penny out of.

Any and EVERY delay across the border IS Canadian Customs fault, believe it.And nearly every delivery they tack on customs fees, or try to...They need money to pay for 'free' healthcare.

I hate using UPS because all they do is lie about everything.I am in Canada and UPS favorite excuse is customs delays!!

Every time I have used their worthless service, I get the customs delay excuse. I tend to use DHL for all of my deliveries but for some reason, DHL does service all of the US, thus I have to use crappy services like UPS and even when I pay for the express service and they guarantee delivery in 1-2 days, it still gets delayed even when all the paperwork is filled correctly. A very important order was supposed to be here yesterday and now it's delayed until today. The customer service people are all taught to say "I am sorry but there is nothing we can do"!!!

for such a large company, they sure do know how to screw people all the time!!!!I hate UPS and I avoid them at all costs!!!!!

Oh and \"JUST ME\" have you ever been around an autistic child?This lady has her hands very full.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe she couldn\'t order the meds sooner because of insurance reasons or something else. Some autistic children are extremely difficult to care for and this poor lady depended on UPS to deliver a service that they failed on.

She even paid for faster shipping and they wouldn\'t even help her knowing the situation.Shame on you for such an ignorant comment and shame on worthless UPS!!

I absolutely hate UPS and will never use it again unless I absolutely have no other choice!!They mess every single package of mine up.

The status updates are never correct. I had a package that was to be delivered on Tuesday and here it is Saturday and still no package. We had a little bit of snow so I overlooked it at first but the current status has said my package has been in my area for a few days now. I called to see what was going on and to pick it up myself and I was told I couldn't because it was locked in a truck.

I asked why its been in my area for a few days and not delivered and was told UPS has not been out on the roads for days. Well that was interesting considering my neighbor got their package yesterday. All full of excuses and lies. Are roads are not even bad and have been clear for days.

Fedex and every other truck out there has been delivering for the past few days.

We only got about 5 inches of snow almost a week ago....not a blizzard!!!UPS...never again!!!

you pkg probly got snowed in up north,therefore there was no way for you to pick it up.did you check where the last arrival scan took place when you tracked it?although i agree it is an inconvenience to have a pkg you paid for delayed, i would recommend not waiting till the last minute to fill your sons' meds.his health and welfare do depend on your' level of responsibility.