Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package was shipped on Wednesday, it was out for delivery on the following Saturday. At 5:00 PM, I check the tracking and it said "Out for Delivery" in my town.

I refresh the page literally a minute later and it says "Delivery will be rescheduled" due to an apartment number missing or being incorrect. Problem is: I don't live in an apartment. The closest apartments to my house are three blocks away and obviously on a completely different street. I had a package delivered by UPS to my house--the same house I've lived in for more than ten years--earlier this week, with no problems whatsoever.

I tried calling the Customer Support line and--big surprise!--no one answered. So I sent two emails complaining about that. I'm still fuming, typing angry comments on a forum, when around 7:50 PM, I saw a UPS truck stop outside my house. My dad was outside, standing by the gate, expecting a package to be handed off.

But do you know what happens? The driver looks at him, says he has nothing, then drives off. How lovely. Did he come to rub it in my face that he wasn't delivering my package that day?

I sent a third email to Support about that. So now, I have to wait until Monday to have it delivered because they don't work on Sundays... Now I'm patiently awaiting a reply to my email from Customer Support to see what dandy excuse they have for this.

Oh, and I included a nice little link to a site full of complaints about UPS. Hopefully they'll learn a thing or two...

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Hire competent workers.

I didn't like: Delay in delivery, Poor tracking tool, Incorrect delivery times given, Time that delivery takes.

Comments