Villas, New Jersey

Dear UPS Driver.

Every time I see that my online purchase will be shipped via UPS, I experience a chill down my spine.

You have no idea the number of times I have sat home, cancelled appointments, and gazed out the window all day, just to make sure I am 100% ready when you finally arrive with my stuff.

You have no idea the number of times I have watched you approach in your mud-coloured vehicle, only to gape, powerless and baffled, as you speed right by my house, without even stopping to GET OUT, KNOCK ON THE DOOR, DELIVER THE PACKAGE OR OTHERWISE PERFORM YOUR *** JOB.

I don't even get the courtesy of the accursed "You weren't home" yellow-brown note anymore.

All I get, after watching you sail past my address with my package presumably in your possession,

is an update on the online tracking system saying that I wasn't home. Or my address cannot be delivered to.

Why yes... 'tis hard to deliver a package when one simply bypasses the package's destination.

I hate you, UPS Driver.

I watched you do this again today.

I hate you so much.

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

When you see this happen again, call 800 pick ups, and after you give them the tracking number, ask why you didn't receive it.

Every package car is can be monitored, and in cases like yours, UPS can provide you with a google earth picture of him or her bypassing your house...

Every action of that vehicle is recorded in 1 second increments.

Do you have a dog in the yard? Is your house number clearly visible from the street? Did you have a run in with him or her and him or her hate you as much as you hate them?