My package has been here since May 8, today is the 20th.These dumb *** claim an apartment number is needed.

This is a house, and I've told that to Customer Service several times, had several on line chats, spoke to the Gardena, CA Manager, (must be from the earlier CETA program) because she can't figure it out either. Each time I call in with the information, they update the status the same way: Need apartment number! Even Steve Wonder could find this address (sorry Stevie). Truth is, they are just a bunch of lazy idiots over there who should leave the jobs and let some one who is willing to work, work.

Really gives UPS a bad name. Oh!

they deliver when they want.I have received some packages from UPS at this same address, so I guess it could depend on what they smoked that day,

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #829257

I have had a similar problem with UPS.I bought a package from amazon and everything was going as normal until the status was out for delivery and the package was suppose to be delivered.

They didn't deliver it, and didn't even give a reason ; they simply just didn't do it.

After a while I just changed the package to customer pick up online, the next day I get an email saying that the package was ready for pickup, but when i arrived at the pickup office, they told me they lost the package.So eventually i just had the *** thing returned on Amazon an got them to give me upgraded shipping using a different service for the inconvenience.