So much for Next Day Air.

My Day 1 XBox was shipped on 11/18/13. On Day 1 (11/22/13) I get notified there is a sorting problem and it will arrive on Monday 11/25!

Petaluma is just down the road - they screwed up and are not willing to fix their screwups. They could do it. It makes a huge deal of difference between getting a Day 1 xbox and a Day 4.5!!! I have a group of teenagers coming this afternoon to play with the XBox 1 day 1 and there will not be one.

Microsoft also needs to take responsibility as it was their responsibility to get it to me so they did not choose a responsible delivery agent.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

carolmaley

That's what I hoped.That's why I kept looking at the site and calling UPS and they kept on saying it's in the agent's hands, and they can't get me info on that.

So I thought (since they could not provide agent details) that they were holding it for the release date of today.

we still don't have it.UPS is now promising me it will be here tomorrow, but that is not reflected on their tracking website.

Yes, I'm pissed.

if they shipped it 1day it would have been delivered the 19th so... idk where you are coming up with 1 day and expecting it on the 22

carolmaley
San Francisco, California, United States #746325

Update: Microsoft did take responsibility and contacted UPS and got them to change it to Saturday delivery (which UPS said they would not do for me). Hopefully it will come tomorrow.