I was waiting for an Amazon order but tracking said no one had been available to receive the package.The website said a notice had been left.

I was home and no one tried to deliver anything, no notice was left. The next day the tracking said they would redeliver, but no one came. The website did not update, so the day after that I emailed Amazon. The next morning Amazon emailed to say they would look into it, and an hour later the UPS guy shows up, with my filthy crushed box that looks like a truck ran over it -- literally.

He told me he couldn't deliver it like that so they were going to rebox it first, but then he was told there wasn't anything breakable. He then ran off before I could say anything. The contents were undamaged, but what the ***?!?! The box got destroyed, so they hid it for 3 days and lied and said I wasn't home to accept it.

What were they planning on doing? Hope I just forgot about it? Or return it to sender? If they had eventually reboxed it and something WAS damaged inside, I would have blamed Amazon for sending me damaged goods, because the box would have looked perfect!

A professional company would fess up to their mistake and deal with it promptly.

A little child hides the broken box and pretends no one will notice!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package at Ups was untrustworthy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments