On 2/23 I shipped back a sink from New Jersey to Alabama. Originally sink was delivered by hand so the box was brand new.

To add to the original padding I added extra padding and secured with nuggets on all sides. I was advised that the shipment was damaged and was asked to submit the purchase receipt for the sink and was told it's just a matter of paper work to get a check. To my surprise I was informed today that my claim has been denied because I did not package it well. I am not a novice, I've been selling and shipping stuff all over the world since 1996 and unless someone mishandled it there was no reason for it to break.

When I asked to get the sink back I was told that it was "discarded" because it broke into a million pieces.

What? On who's authority? Answer: "It's our policy". I asked for pictures...answer: "not available".

The conversation with the representative was ended by him saying that he has nothing more to say to me.

Just for the sake of argument, even if, let's say, it wasn't packaged well... A. why did they accept for shipping? B.

A sink may crack not break into a million pieces. I don't believe this story for one min.

Please refund my money. 1Z25AR740318608300 Thank you.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Store told me to contact ups, Ups told me to contact store, Call center agent.

Comments