Damaged personal belongings by UPS
I had my personal things came from India by UPS.Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS.
UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or any improper packaging with complete list of items. They sent my boxes to Canad, when I opened so many things were broken inside and missing items.
It was looking clearly that they have thrown the boxes during shipment thats why things are broken inside.I complained UPS-Canada right away and then they sent complain to India and after so long time now they are escaping from their responsibility and saying that parcels were not packed properly so claims are rejected.
So I request all not to go by UPS if you want to save your things in good conditions..................
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boxes Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "Hi I just today got my keys for new house at lotus point caledon lot335R . When I went to house for first look I got so pissed even my..."
- "i just bought a dining table it seems that has small crack in the corner .but the most upsetting thing is the chairs as soon as we sat on them..."
- "VANTAGE LOGISTICS SERVICES LACHINE, QC used our services to get the load delivered and never paid us. It has been one year since we are requesting them to release the..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."