Damaged personal belongings by UPS
I had my personal things came from India by UPS.Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS.
UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or any improper packaging with complete list of items. They sent my boxes to Canad, when I opened so many things were broken inside and missing items.
It was looking clearly that they have thrown the boxes during shipment thats why things are broken inside.I complained UPS-Canada right away and then they sent complain to India and after so long time now they are escaping from their responsibility and saying that parcels were not packed properly so claims are rejected.
So I request all not to go by UPS if you want to save your things in good conditions..................
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boxes Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Never recieved my package. UPS blames it on BabiesRus and that they should be held responsible. I spoke with a supervisor on the phone and he was basically an ***...."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick. They owner/worker did..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."
- "The the wood frame colour of my sofa and love seat is peeling off ..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."