Featured

I would like to, just once, get a package that wasn't ripped open. I believe people at UPS are riffling through packages.

Today the tape was cleanly cut, the shower curtain rod removed and returned to the box with the thin inner plastic sleeve half off and crumpled in the bottom. The last delivery was a dining room chair. Luckily it was double boxed. I guess box number 2 was a deterrent.

The delivery before that was most egregious. It was supposed to be a high-end drapery rod. The box was destroyed. There was a mountain of clear tape wrapped candy cane style around an EMPTY box.

He delivered an empty box . as in nothing inside. UPS customer service never responded. I explained the situation to Amazon, took the empty box to the nearest Kohl's store to present it to an Amazon return center.

I feared they would not believe me. I got a refund with no problem because the staff there said UPS is terrible, and they deliver empty boxes to people all the time. What?!

This is ridiculous. I want Amazon to ban the use of UPS, and I want UPS to hold their employees accountable for damaged and missing merchandise.

User's recommendation: Petition Amazon to ban UPS as a carrier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 14635 South Robert Trail, Rosemount, MN 55068