I received a package containing items I had ordered.Item consisted of two medium sized items and one very small item (SD memory card).

The shipper placed all of the item in one large box. When UPS delivered the box the tape on the box ends, top and bottom, was broken, which created a big gap on each end. The box end were also damaged as if the box was crushed between other items. The tape along the box flaps length wise on the top and bottom was intact so the larger items could not fall out, the gaps on the end were more than wide enough for the memory card to fall out.

I was home when it was delivered so I opened the box immediately. The invoice showed that three item were shipped but only two were in the box. The memory card was missing. I called UPS to see if the driver could check the floor of the truck but customer service said they cannot contact the driver.

They took my information, asked me to hold onto the box, and said someone would call me. After waiting 3 days for a follow-up call from UPS, I called them. The UPS representative stated that I needed to contact the shipper to resolve the problem. I asked, I how would I have known that I needed to contact the shipper regarding a damaged box delivered by UPS if UPS never calls me back.

I've been waiting for UPS follow-up with me.If I had never called UPS I would still be waiting.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

SOUNDS LIKE A SHIPPING ISSUE WITH IMPROPER PACKAGING, SMALLER ITEMS SHOULD BE PACKAGE SO AS NOT TO SLIDE OUT OF A POORLY SEALED PACKAGE

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #743811

It is up to the shipper to securely box and secure all packages.