Ups - Damaged package and it was broken into while it was being shipped.
Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now.So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college, so they would get here by the following Friday before classes started.
I received one of the packages, mind you I was more than pissed because I had shipped them at the same time and both of them were insured. The package in question contained a custom built computer that I need for school. I am a computer science major. And so I went online and tracked the package.
Come to find out it stopped in Lenexa, KS on the 28th of august, so I called ups hopping they could tell me where it was at, but I was wrong so I kept calling them and I am still calling them about this. A few days later I went and tracked it again and come to find out it mysteriously arrived in phoenix az.
And then finally 2 1/2 weeks later from when I shipped it I received it on the 10th of september.It was damaged and broken into and it had new tape on it, and if I don't receive the amount that I insured it for this week I am going to take them to court.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."