Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Update by user Feb 13

I purchased a very nice used tv on Ebay and the seller shipped it by UPS.I paid the purchase price for the tv plus $35.00 shipping cost to the seller.

The TV was delivered with a broken screen. The seller says it was not broken and was in perfect condition when it was shipped, so I filed a "Damage Report" with UPS. After several emails to UPS and waiting for a month on a disposition, I was directed to call "customer service". When I called I was told they would only deal with the shipper and would not give me any information other than the case had been closed.

I will "NEVER" use UPS to ship "ANYTHING"!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Feb 12

According, to the shipper he has not received payment for the damaged tv and I certainly have not received anything from UPS. So, I am out the purchase price plus the shipping cost without any other details.

I will "NEVER" use UPS to ship "ANYTHING"!!!!!!!!Tracking #1Z1VW5094291728307

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments