3.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

SHIPPED out printer from fl item was dropped and broken ...filed a report with the shipping store with pictures ...nothing ...item comes back to me ....i recycled it .day later they come to my house to pick it up ..never told me to keep it or it was coming back to me ...never bother to call me ..i call the store ..said they should of checked it and send it to the store ...but seeing they didn't ..i lose ..felt like I was use and taken advantage of...no sorry no nothing ...i even to take the loss on the item $35...but would like the $35 shipping refunded or a credit ...I got nothing ...not even a reply

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was damage item. Author liked the most tracking our packages. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments