Sent a computer monitor via UPS.Double wrapped with Bubble wrap, secured tightly with "peanuts", "fragile" placards on each side of box, insured for $1000.00 Arrived with box split open, peanuts falling out, computer screen spider webbed.

Scheduled UPS pick up next day. When I called to speak to them about it, they stated that since I shipped it from Office Depot, they now become the shipper, and nothing can be discussed with me. Thank goodness, Office Depot has excellent customer service. Six months later, they are denying claim stating " improper packaging" Really?

Even if I hadn't used bubble wrap, peanuts, and fragile placards, I still had insurance on it.

What a racket !!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups monitor shipment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments