Hainesport, New Jersey

Was expecting 2 different packages shipping from 2 different places, both were shipped with 2 days shipping and both are on delay.One package arrived just a day later, the other one is still on delay with no updates, tracking simply showed "We left the package in our facility.

This may cause a delay. We will deliver as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled".

I can only assume they are too busy with the Cyber Monday stuff and simply can not handle the volume.

It's a shame that I will be thinking twice before I use UPS again.I am sure FedEx has their own problem as well.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups 2nd day air at Ups was timing wth delivery, poor customer service and seeming inefficiency of ups operations Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments