I was driving on J st. in Modesto, Calif.

at app. 12:40 on Wednesday the 13th of April. I was in the far left lane and actually going about one mile under the speed limit when a UPS drive quickly moved over into my lane! If I had not braked I would have hit the side of his van.

Luckily there was no one behind me but I had packages and a piece of art on the back seat that were violently jerked forward from my quick response. The art was damaged and in my effort not to cause an accident I could not turn to follow the driver who had made a fast left turn, the reason he cut me off. No signal on his part, an illegal lane change and speeding on his part, and though I honked my horn he made no attempt to see if I was all right. I caught only the briefest of looks at him, yes it was a him, and he looked bald.

This man should be fired! This is not the first time I have almost been hit by a UPS driver but it is the first time there was damage done.

I will never, NEVER, use UPS to send anything! I will also encourage anyone I can talk to that they should use any other service they can.

Reason of review: dangerous driver.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2016.

Comments