Was sending myself my own PC computer as I was moving from US->Canada. The cost to ship was $160. As I used my old box, I covered the old label and they put in the second one. Their incompetent worker scanned the covered up label and it got sent to the sorting center. They realized their mistake and shipped it back to me to clarify the details. THEY CHARGED ME AGAIN for $70 to reship it.

At the address, they got ANOTHER CHARGE for $312. Customs and Brokerage fees. Bull *** ***. I have to pay for their own incompetence of an additional $70 and why the *** do I need to pay for the brokerage fees. Am I not paying them enough already to ship the *** item? I can understand the customs, except the morons overdeclared the value by 2x and so I had to pay more for that.

Stay away from UPS, they're extortionists and robbers. They also misquote you and provide a bunch of lies.

I called them and I don't believe have of the *** that they pulled through. Piling on all these *** charges and the customer service representative wasn't any better.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments