Contact UPS Customer Service
UPS Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 443-6379Freight - Air Freight
(800) 333-7400Freight - Less than truckload
(800) 350-8440Freight - Ocean Freight
(888) 682-4652Freight- Truckload
(800) 782-7892International Shipping
(800) 833-0056TTY/TDD Access for Hearing Impaired
(800) 742-5727UPS Supply Chain Solutions
(800) 811-1648For domestic billing support
(866) 493-7140For import billing support
(888) 912-9055Toll Free
(404) 828-7123Press Inquiries
How to Contact UPS Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 7 631||Issues resolved: 191||Last call: Sep 29, 2023|
How to Reach UPS Customer Service?
The largest delivery company in the world has well-established customer support processes. You can contact the UPS customer service team using a virtual assistant, online chat, email, or local phone number. UPS has several lines for different customer requests. To initiate a UPS customer service chat via email, log in to their official website, go to the Support page, and choose the subject for your inquiry. If you need to track your package, you will be asked to fill out the form with details of your delivery. You can also browse the nearest UPS office location to get your packages.
There are UPS customer service phone numbers and email addresses for PR, corporate, and investing-related discussions. You can find them on the Contact Us page of the website.
How to Use UPS Customer Service Chat?
You can write any questions to the company representative via UPS customer service chat. You can also visit the Shopify Help & Support Center with Frequently Asked Questions and useful tips. It includes information about package tracking, shipping, payments, technical issues, as well as Shopify customer service phone numbers. The UPS official website is available in many different languages. The language is chosen automatically, depending on your current location.
How to Speak to UPS Customer Service?
There are different UPS customer service phone numbers provided on the website depending on the request. The UPS customer service number is 1-800-742-5877 (available from Sunday to Saturday during normal work hours, 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. EST). The number for international shipping requests is 1-800-782-7892 (available 24/7). For technical support, you may call Shopify customer service at 1-877-289-6418. The line is available on weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST and from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST on weekends.
UPS Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
12380 Morris Rd,
Alpharetta, GA 30005
24 Rue du Trait-d'Union,
Tremblay-en-France, IdF 93290, FR
Gorlitzer Strasse 1,
Neuss, NW 41460, DE
Attention: Data Protection Officer
Ave Ariane 5
Brussels, B-1200 Belgium
How Good is UPS's Customer Service?
Never could talk to a person. I was notified there was a package for me but had a incomplete address.Just in .case; Florence Roysdon. 233 N Cielo. Willcox Az 85643
It's impossible to get a person on the phone. Even your complaint process didn't work. It kicked me off, just like the ups customer service number does. UPS drivers are the worst. They come to work to get a paycheck, but don't care about delivering my packages properly.
It was favorable
I’m still pissed. Have not received my merchandise,
Told to contact the local postal service for follow up
No experience. No one to speak to
After I finally got ahold of them they were here in 2 hours
Summary of UPS Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call UPS?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Missing package”
Request for Information Question:
- “Looking for a package that was delivered”
- “To checking on my package”
- “I'm received a lot message from you about a package”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change address”
- “I need to discuss my return”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Broken box at drop site”
- “Internet shipment”
- “Pay brokerage COD”
- “I need copy's of my pay stubs”
- “I need a job”
- “Employment Opportunity Class A Driver”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Wrong charges”
- “Fraudulent request”
- “Customer service”
- “Can't log to my account”
- “Open a new account”
- “Hoping they just forgot a box with our earlier delivery”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Package was cancelled and they claim I refused the package and I didnt”
- “Cancel the order”
- “Canceling a pick up”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Website not w”
- “Follow up my application”
- “Trying to figure out where my package is. The guy was just on my street and then all of a sudden turns off of it and goes the opposite”
- “My package is on hold received an email saying to fill out a form with my credit card data why?”
- “Only have an American Express card”
- “Received a text from UPS wanting my credit card number never had that before”
- “Never end received refund”
- “Refunded item not picked up”
- “Pacakage lost”
- “Waiting for ups pick up”
, , , ,
United Parcel Service, Inc is the largest package delivery company in the world. The UPS is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. The company was started by two friends Jim Casey and Claude Ruan in 1907 in Seattle, Washington. Originally it was called American Messenger Company. The company expanded to Canada in 1975. And a year later West German affiliate, the first in Europe, appeared. The brown color symbolizes the company. Its vehicles and uniforms are brown. The company has been through numerous mergers and acquisitions and in 1999 it became a public company. United Parcel Service's Political Action Committee has been donating to the US elections to support federal candidates.
UPS is ranked 160 out of 1025 in Transportation and Logistics category
Canada, Worldwide, USA, Asia, UK, Europe
Compare UPS To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.