Called UPS on 4 different occasions to get a rate quote to ship a 13ft canoe, and each time made it very clear that it was 13' long and gave them all the dimensions and weight.Each and every time I was given a quote for around $100.00 all 4 service reps gave a number within $5.00 of each other.

I spent numerous hours preparing the canoe to be shipped and finally took it down to the service center. The service center said it was too big and had to take it the freight center to ship.(the 4 reps never mentioned that at all) After driving across the valley to where I should have been in the first place I was instructed to call UPS myself and get a rate quote. I told him I had done it 4 times already. UPS freight evidently is a do it yourself shop.

They don't weigh or measure anything. So I called th number he gave me and got my quote, $600.00 was what they said. I fell off my chair. Long story short, Customer service reps are very poorly trained, have absolutely no clue as to what can and can't be shipped, especially when I have 4 people telling me the same thing.

Wow! Never again! I called UPS again after all this *** and explained my situation. What a waste of time.

They have no solutions, they make absolutely no effort to make it right., they don't care is the bottom line.

If my business made a mistake I would make it right!It's part of doing business!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was surprise fees and service really poor. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments