Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

at the Quad Avenue UPS service center you can expect rude, unprofessional and extremely bad service. I took a package to there, Tracey at the counter would not wait on me until I set up an account and printed my own shipping label, she waited on people behind me told me to wait at the computer for her. She never came over! Their corporate office is not reachable, as I did file a complaint and never heard a word other then someone would be in touch...it's been a week...no one has called.

1. I did not want to set up an account for one package.

2. Tracy was giving out packages without proper I'd from other customers while I was waiting for her. She allowed a man nit even affiliated with UPS behind the counter.

3. She was rude, very unprofessional and is a disgrace to UPS and lazy.

I will never use them in the future. I left with my package, went to FEDEX and was promptly taken care of. Was finished in FEDEX in minutes. I will no longer order anything that uses UPS. It was obvious to me they did not want my business or money as this was an overnight package. Very arrogant and could have cared less if I left. I stood idle for 20 minutes, my anger building to the point that I just left. I do not need horrible service and pay for it! Don't do business with UPS....they do not follow their own policies that are posted all over the walls. These people should be ashamed of themselves!

Reason of review: Extremely bad customer service, not following their own procedures..

Preferred solution: An apology letter and Tracy should be fired! People that need jobs would be grateful!.

I didn't like: Rude employee, Time and stress it cost me.

Comments