A package was scheduled for delivery today, Friday. I took time off from work for this as this package was important. No package came during the day. I called UPS at 7 pm, as tracking still said "out for delivery". They assured me that it WAS out for delivery, that the driver probably had a lot on his truck, that he had to deliver all packages before bringing the truck back, etc. I asked for verification of this impending delivery and was told that someone from our local UPS depot would call me. An hour later, still no call.

I called UPS again around 8 pm, was told that my call request was (oops!) never sent to the depot, and that one would be sent "right now". I still didn't get a call. I called UPS a third time, at 9:30 pm, and was told that "..people at the depot are busy in the evening and don't make such calls at that hour." Freaking really? I waited for a 2 hours call that wasn't coming anyways? I several times expressed a concern that tracking info was wrong, and was told, "But that can't be, that rarely happens."

I went to bed at 10 pm. Tracking still said "out for delivery". Got up at 2 pm to get ready for work, checked tracking, and it NOW said "delivery rescheduled for next Monday".

Yes, I'm a PISSED consumer. Waited all day and night for a package that wasn't even on the truck, and UPS phone people are nice, but USELESS. They can't add any any information to what WE see on our monitors ourselves. They act like company cheerleaders, "Don't worry, if tracking says "out for delivery" then it IS! I should have received a call FROM THE DEPOT WHERE MY PACKAGE WAS, telling me that a mistake had been made, and giving me an apology for MY WASTE OF TIME. We have instant communication technology, and a UPS agent has to EMAIL someone for information and HOPE that they respond? It's pathetic, *** it. I am sick to death of UPS. "Nice" customer service people don't always = GOOD ones.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments