Additional Fees

I ordered a mattress that required a signature upon arrival.My order was off by three days.

Customer service recommended that I leave a note for my driver telling him to leave a note advising the driver to leave the package and sign it, which I did. The driver chose to disregard this note and leave a slip which read "sign back." Once again, I called customer service asking if I could pick my package up at the UPS base on my way home from work. They informed me that i would have to wait an hour to process this request. Then I asked if I signed the back of the slip the driver left, would he drop the mattress off without a signature to which they replied no.

My customer service agent informed me that he could not help me and suggested I stay home from the vague hours of 10-2, the package would "probably" come around then.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups pick up service at Ups was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments