2.3
Turnaround Time

I called UPS today because I’m having problems with a package being deliver to my building they left a delivery notice on my mailbox Friday Jan 29, 2016, the notice stated if you want your package delivered without the person being present than sign the back and package would be left the next business day I did as instructed and signed my signature left the notice on my mailbox Feb-1-2016 and expected to receive my package instead I received another notice so, the next day Feb-2-2016 I contacted customer service and asked if there was a way I could contact the driver and make sure he left my package even after I did what was instructed the CSR informed me that it’s the driver’s discretion to leave the package but I could log in to the UPS/My choice and have them leave it at another location.I was having problem with getting my log-on info the rep was trying to help but I was still having problems getting the information to come up he got very upset and rude with helping me I asked could he be patience and he said I was being rude so, I disconnected the call because he got argumentative.

I’m pretty good with computers and I work in the CS field so, I know that sometime when people are using different software it can be difficult and the person who is helping needs to be patience because they already know how to do something is no cause to get agitated with someone if they do not understand.I never write complaints but this was very unprofessional.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was requiring signature and stress , but reviewer liked tracking our packages. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments