A parcel was shipped and we expected delivery next day. After two days and not received called UPS.

First the agent had no idea where the package was actually located. She did however say two attempts to deliver the package was made, NO SLIP at the door. We asked the address for delivery be changed to a location where there would be someone to pick it up. Noon on day three, called UPS customer service, found out products in my location are actually delivered by Purolator.

UPS guy says it is out for delivery at original address. Asked him why it wasn't going to the second address, he advised it takes 1-2 business days. I told him I wanted if off the truck and I would pick it up, again told me that request would take 1-2 days after the change of address was actioned. After yelling a little, he cancelled the change of delivery and said it would be at the depot for pickup on Monday, 5 days late.

I took a chance and the parcel was at the depot on Friday, got home and the final delivery notice was on the door. No sign of the first two.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments