I purchased a 2 day delivery TV from Amazon - was told it would be delivered at 8pm Friday - I was at home at 8 pm but they delivered at 7h45 pm and took the unit back - no one told me 8pm had changed . In attempting to resolve this I was told my residential address is a "commercial address" and that there was no integration between UPS and amazon - as a SC professional and global thought leader in supply chain this is simply shocking and will use this actual "bad" example in my global presentations!!! Massively disappointed !

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. Roddy2015 is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups my choice at Ups was incorrect delivery times given Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS does not have scheduled delivery times. What you thought was "AT 8pm" is more likely "BY 8pm."