Your driver has been delivering packages to our business for over 10 years.Friday he indicated that he would no longer deliver packages to us because he doesn't have time to deal with barking dogs.

WHAT! Never have I heard such BS. I am a retired Airborne Express manager and I don't think you would be tolerating this behavior. The guy was rude and would not listen to anything we had to say.

I know, you'll never take care of this so it goes to your pile of other complaints.

Understood..I told you so, I told you so.I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Are your dogs running along, behind, in front of the UPS truck as it enters and leaves your property? Do they act aggressive towards the driver? If you answer yes to either or both then you don't have control of your dogs and UPS is the right here.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1232738

So, I'm assuming you think the driver should continue to come to your address and risk being bitten by your dogs?Are you gonna pay the hospital bill if your dogs attack him?

But it's all about you and your dogs though. Heck with the lowly delivery guy.

He should endure whatever you want him to, right?You're a ***.