UPS gave me an expected delivery date of Friday, June 12, 2015, for critically needed insulin pump supplies.I checked the tracking information on Friday morning and saw I wouldn't get my supplies that day.

I called my local office and was told, in a "I couldn't care less" tone, that the trailer was too late for the train (?). She suggested I call the medical supply company to ship it one-day air (which I found out would cost me $30 I don't have). She advised me that my pump supplies should arrive Monday, the 15th, but that wasn't guaranteed. My supplies will last until that Monday, so my life depends on UPS delivering.

But I contacted my shipper and told them to change to USPS for all future shipments. They stated that they have had many problems with UPS and agreed to ship by USPS for now on. Anecdotally, I have noticed that both USPS and FedEx always deliver in our area between 10 am and noon, and have Saturday delivery.

I see UPS not arriving until around 5 or 6 pm with no Saturday delivery.I suggest not patronizing businesses that use UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments