Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ups driver did ring the door bell non stop, several times like he was just playing. My baby was sleeping and suddently she woke up, she was crying and screening because she got really scared.

I run to open the door and I asked him why he did that, it was enough to ring ones not 10 times. It never happened to me before! He said he didn't what to deliver packages and that he was doing somebody's else job! I'm really upset from now on my baby will be scared of belis!

People like that should be fired immediately, they have no respect, he didn't even apologize, he was making fun of me! Next time I swear I will call the police right the way!

And this is not all, when he left and I closed the door he did ring again several times. This is just so disrispectfull and unprofessional!!!

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Comments

What are you going to call the police for? He might have been a jerk but he wasn't breaking any laws.

Besides. If your child is terrified of bells (not belis, that's not even a word) after a single instance, then there's clearly something else going on in your home.

to Testa #1456142

technically he was breaking the law.Its the same as if you ring someones phone for over 7 times and continue doing it ,it becomes harassment.Same as ring the doorbell.