I dropped my packages at a UPS Store in Houston, Texas on Thursday, December 19th at 8:30 a.m., the packages were being sent to Atlanta, Georgia, a 14 hour drive.The packages were never picked up until 7:29 p.m.

I got an email that read "due to a local operation disruption", the delivery was delayed by "one business day".

If the packages were being delivered to an area hit with bad weather, this would be acceptable but since they weren't having them delivered after Christmas is not an acceptable way of doing business.I have used UPS for years but I'd rather stand in line at the post office or spend a little more and ship via Fedex to get packages delivered on time than run the risk of shipping via UPS again.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

New London, Minnesota, United States #763855

The whole southern US was hit by a ice storm!And only a one day delay?

That's pretty good! And this is the Christmas season, volume triples, at the very least! Just because packages were dropped off at a UPS store in the morning, doesn't meant they will be picked up immediately!

The pick ups is at the end of the day!I think where ever you decide to ship your packages in the future, you will be a crab *** abut it!