After paying an extra $25.00 for Next Day service the UPS driver took it upon himself to decide he had enough deliveries for the day, four (4) hours after my package was due.So much for a guarantee.

Three different people told me three different things when I called that evening. I lost out on a business contract, and the next day, no one attempted delivery to make it right. Instead I got an email, saying "all the drivers have left for the day you will have to wait until Monday for your delivery, (an extra two (2) days on top of it) bringing my total wait to three days for an extra $25.00 fee. Next time I'll use the Postal Service and save $ anyway.

Oh, and anytime you want to reimburse me for that lost contract...feel free.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups next day air delivery service at Ups was lack of concern for my business dealings Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments