Ups - ***CONTROLLED*** PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION "LOST"
I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for the Next Day Air Saver. On December 15, I tracked my package and the last visible scan was in my city but the package was not on the truck for delivery. I called UPS customer service and was told I would receive a call back within 1 hour. No call. I called back and was given the runaround. Went to my local hub and was told it was routed to the wrong hub. Called that hub and was told I to call back in the morning. So today I find out that even the the last scan shows it arrived in my city, it had not.
So now a lost package claim has been filed. In my situation, it's not as easy as requesting the shipper to resend the package. These medications are regulated by the DEA. I have to go get new scripts from my doctor, send them to the pharmacy, and pray to God that UPS doesn't "lose" them again. I have to pay my co-pays again and pay for UPS's expedited shipping.
After looking online, it seems like UPS employees like to steal prescription meds from customers all the time. Watching them steal packages on undercover videos is sickening to me. One admitted after being caught, that he only looked for pain pills. These people have no idea the physical and mental harm that they have caused to me and so many others. I unlike these criminal UPS employees, take these medications because I have to, not for recreation or sale. It would be nice if UPS could fix this, but the burden falls on me. What a Merry Christmas, I will be spending it in pain.
It's just heartbreaking. Thanks UPS. Thanks for training your customer service reps to treat each customer like just another phone call that they have to deal with. I can track my package online on my own...what exactly is their purpose?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Being lied to
- Bad information
- No solutions
- Reason of review:
- Lost medication/Physical/Mental Pain/Missed Work
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Medication Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I have an account with UPS w6740f and i regularly ship to all over the world daily.I shipped a shipment on 22 june,2013 to one of my customer Netherland.Tracking no.1ZW6740F0450623296...."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."