Ups - ***CONTROLLED*** PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION "LOST"
I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for the Next Day Air Saver. On December 15, I tracked my package and the last visible scan was in my city but the package was not on the truck for delivery. I called UPS customer service and was told I would receive a call back within 1 hour. No call. I called back and was given the runaround. Went to my local hub and was told it was routed to the wrong hub. Called that hub and was told I to call back in the morning. So today I find out that even the the last scan shows it arrived in my city, it had not.
So now a lost package claim has been filed. In my situation, it's not as easy as requesting the shipper to resend the package. These medications are regulated by the DEA. I have to go get new scripts from my doctor, send them to the pharmacy, and pray to God that UPS doesn't "lose" them again. I have to pay my co-pays again and pay for UPS's expedited shipping.
After looking online, it seems like UPS employees like to steal prescription meds from customers all the time. Watching them steal packages on undercover videos is sickening to me. One admitted after being caught, that he only looked for pain pills. These people have no idea the physical and mental harm that they have caused to me and so many others. I unlike these criminal UPS employees, take these medications because I have to, not for recreation or sale. It would be nice if UPS could fix this, but the burden falls on me. What a Merry Christmas, I will be spending it in pain.
It's just heartbreaking. Thanks UPS. Thanks for training your customer service reps to treat each customer like just another phone call that they have to deal with. I can track my package online on my own...what exactly is their purpose?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Being lied to
- Bad information
- No solutions
- Reason of review:
- Lost medication/Physical/Mental Pain/Missed Work
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Medication Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."