2.0

I opened up a business account with UPS.My first to pick up shipments have been nothing but a nightmare!

Two weeks in a row, they missed picking up my shipments. I spend over 8 hours in 4 days with agents and their supervisors. I finally, delivered the packages myself. I defiantly am closing my UPS account, and for sure, will not pay them any more for any pick ups!

The worst thing is that every time i called, I got nothing but confusion and chaos.

No one seems to know anything, each agent gives a completely different story.So un-organized and not only inefficient, but also ineffective.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups pick up service at Ups was poor customer service, delivery and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #937304

I completely understand your frustration.We just opened up our UPS business account.

We run our business out of our home and have 5 packages that need to be picked up. We set it up last week. They were supposed to be here today between the hours of 9a-12p. However, nothing happened.

Then when you call them they say they have until 6pm to come and they will be here. Then sent the information to someone to call us about the inconvenience. That was a joke because that lady was so rude. My husband recorded the call and she hung up on him.

Well 6pm can and gone and nothing.I just don't understand.