72 Flightline Dr, Auburn, ME 04210, USA

We had one day of very bad weather (Tuesday)....I was expecting a very critical document that needed to be notarized and returned ASAP.It was rescheduled for the next day (Wednesday), they claimed an emergency at 6pm on Wednesday after I waited the whole day but and I had to go out of town the next day.

They rescheduled for the day after I was out of town (Friday). I waited home all day for a delivery .... at 10pm the site said they had an emergency again. this is now 3 days after the target delivery.

of course they don't work on the weekend...great UNION they have. Now I'm going out of town again after 2pm on Monday.....I paid $8 to have a guaranteed delivery time on Monday from noon till 2pm....what do you think the changes are they show up????

What is my recourse if they don't...get my $8 back they have no penalty....if they don't deliver...UPS is such a bad company I don't understand how they stay in business....FedEx is so much better....

Review about: Ups Ground Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Delivery service and update status.

Tracking Tool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

If FedEx is so much better why did you go with UPS?

to Anonymous #1305409