1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS is a huge let down. I can count at least 4 incidents where I didn't receive my package, the delivery driver was careless and it went to the wrong address, a representative gave incorrect information, or they made promises they couldn't fulfill.

Once, I had two laptops delivered.

I called and asked if they would try to deliver after 6. They said yes and contacted the driver. Driver confirmed they would. Then I got notice the driver had attempted delivery and no one could tell me why this had happened and why someone told me they could deliver later.

Then I got into a disagreement with another representative over picking up the laptops. They told me I could have it sent back (which would cost me more money) or another option. Again, it would cost me. Eventually they broke down and changed it to pick up even though they weren't legally allowed to.

Funny how exceptions can be made...

Recently I ordered two packages. Both were to an incorrect address. Contacted the shipper. Said they couldn't do anything except cancel so I should get with UPS.

I corrected one with UPS as soon as I was emailed to upgrade the package. Got the email for the second and as soon as I went to it, I get nothing. Called customer service and they tell me it's too late. I asked them what I was supposed to do, go steal the package off someone's porch?

And they said yes. They actually SAID yes. That is so unprofessional. I wish less people used UPS to ship.

They've become a hassle and it always takes a couple phone calls to get a package. And its odd that rules can be bent depending on the mood someone is in..

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 30.

Comments