I was expecting two deliveries from UPS yesterday. I left a note on my front door for UPS. The note read as follows:

U P S

I AM UPSTAIRS

MY DOOR BELL DOES NOT WORK

BANG ON THE DOOR OR

CALL ME: A phone number was provided

The first delivery came and was dropped on my front door. That package was brought in by my neighbor. As I was going to my front door to check on the second package I saw the UPS guy leaving my premises and then I saw the notice. I called out to him. He did not stop. A passerby on the street called out to him, and he did not stop. I immediately called UPS and of course they were no help at all. Claimed they did not know how reach the driver to have him come back.

Lesleypadmore wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lazy drivers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments