2.0
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I received a somewhat large package that I ordered from Home Depot, UPS delivered it on my front door step which faces a main road.The box which was to be a gift was completely torn apart and then retaped in some areas, other areas were just left with open holes.

I had to return the package to the store. Also, we have a back porch, it's obvious that if the package is left on the front porch, it's likely to be stolen. Would be nice if they delivered to back porch and in a decent condition.

This is not first time.Now I'm afraid to order anything on-line to be delivered to my home.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "improve your delivery service".

The most disappointing in user's experience was damaged package and should deliver to back door. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments