USP tried to deliver my package and I wasn't home.They left a note on the door which stated my signature was required.

They never attempted another delivery. I got online to track the package and it said it was at the UPS facility waiting for pickup. I contacted UPS and they said I requested to pick it up. I ask when did I do that?

They couldn't find where I made the request but said an agent made the request. They apologized and asked if they could send it out the next day. I said that would be fine. They sent it back to the sender instead of sending it to me.

I was outraged! Worse service ever.

Forget about customer service, they are useless and only offer apologies.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worse experience ever, poor customer service and customer service agent. Author liked the most tracking tool. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments