Verified Reviewer

2.1

The slogan used to say, "What can brown do for you"? Well my answer, Brown will leave to aggravated, frustrated and *** out of luck (SOL)!

I have business accounts with both FedEx and UPS, so I decided to ship decorative July 4th wine glasses to a client via UPS since it was cheaper. Well, I got less than what I paid for! 6 of the 10 glasses shipped arrived to the buyer broken (the base was separated from the stem). I contacted UPS customer service and received a VERY RUDE agent that was no help, so I decided to go online to file a claim.

I provided all the requested information and pictures the online claims form required only to have my claim denied because the box number was not provided. After 52 days, an agent from the UPS Store that shipped the package contact me asking for the "box number". I contacted the buyer, but as expected she had disposed of the box (after presenting photos of all 6 sides, the tracking label, the dimensions and the "Fragile: Handle with Care" labels). I explained this to the agent and it was stated that the claim would be denied without the "box number".

It may not seem like much, but the creation, replacement and shipping of the merchandise cost me $80.

This was a HORRIBLE &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; EMBARRASSING experience for my business. I WILL NEVER use UPS again for any shipping, especially fragile items.

User's recommendation: I.

UPS Cons: No solution to problem.

Comments