Package 1z9y1r48p292

This item was supposed to be delivered in 1 day, it is for a cancer patient, this item was supposed to stay cold (in big letters on the package).

Instead your company delivered it in 5 days, the driver delivered it on August 23 and lied on his paper, he wrote he delivered it on the side gate, we dont have a side gate, left it 500yrds from our house, in the street next to the mailbox in the hot sun, we have a nice driveway to the house but he was to lazy or too much in a hurry.

Your company doesnt let the customer answer that the package wasnt delivered.

I called yesterday 8-23 at 1:30pm, spoke with a rep and was promised a supervisor callback within the hour, it never happened. At 3pm I started calling your company 10 times at least, never got a representative who spoke proper English, I got The Philippines, Egypt, Jamaica, it was horrible, I called your local store for a different number but no luck, you have only 1 number and there is never a representative in the USA that answers. I am in California, pay you in American dollars and expect to speak with an American representative.

This is the third time Im requesting a callback from a supervisor.

818 731 ****