San Benito, Texas

We've been waiting for a pkg for well into two weeks.Our son had 2 pkgs sent the same day, one from FedEx and one from UPS.

FedEx delivered theirs 2/11, still no delivery from UPS. They claim they can't find us! Yesterday there was a UPS driver the next street over. I walked up to him just as he started his truck, banging on the side of the truck.

He just drove away. I stood there waving my arms, all to no avail. He couldn't have checked his rear view mirrors or he'd have seen me. Is that not a safety feature you teach your drivers?

We are in a small RV park and there are daily deliveries made here. There's an office at the entrance where the *** driver could have gotten information. Your company stinks compared to FedEx. You are in the same category as the USPS, totally useless.

We'll NEVER use you again. We also complained to Amazon about your poor service and also told them we will never order anything from them if we know they want to ship UPS.

Exactly what criteria do you use when hiring drivers?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments